Thursday, May 7, 2009

What the French Toast Part 1

Something I saw recently.

Have you seen the commercials for the new and amazing slim clip. You can check it out here https://www.slimclip.com/ver13/index.asp#ordernow . This amazing new invention is a piece of metal that clips around your money and credit cards. Seriously? It is a money clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't President Lincoln carry a money clip? I don't care if it does have two sides. And guess what, they dropped it into a regular blender and it didn't get chopped into little pieces. (Side note: if you do want to watch all kinds of stuff get chopped up in a blender, then here is your paradise. http://www.willitblend.com/ ) If you're sold on the slim clip, then you should check out my new invention, the wheel. Email me for ordering information.

2 comments:

  1. Griffin,

    I have relatives in Griffin, Ga. I was born in Griffin and my madden name is Lifsey. I was searching the net for Lifsey Springs and ran across your blog. Robert, Henry, Clyde, Wilson???? Any Relation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. John Lifsey is my dad, and he has done a very thorough family history. If you spell your last name the same as me, then we are related somehow.

    ReplyDelete