Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bron-Bron


I just caught the end of the first half of the Cavs-Magic game. What are the chances that Lebron James is either a) an alien b) a robot , or c) a government experiment. Any of the 3 are easier to belive than he's just a regular human. His skill set, talent, and body are unprecedented. I noticed that ESPN was running an article and debate about whether or not he could play in the NFL. Here is the link. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4194437 Am I the only one that thinks this is a humongous duh. I mean he played football in high school and had college interest from Notre Dame and Ohio State. He may be one of the freakiest athletes EEEEVVVVVEEEERRRRRRR! I don't care what sport you want to name (with the exception of jockey or cockswain) he could be exceptional at it. What do you think, name a sport that his athletic ability wouldn't translate to?




No comments:

Post a Comment