Saturday, June 20, 2009

3-D Movies


I don't know if it is the economy, or if the technology is that much better, but aren't there alot more 3-D movies now than 5 years ago? I can't really remember many when I was growing up. We went and saw UP which is in 3-D and there were previews for 3 more 3-D movies coming out soon. We just saw Monsters vs. Aliens in 3-D a couple of months ago too. I am not complaining, it is definitely cooler having stuff come out at you as my 4 year old says. My question is, why now? Why did I get the shaft growing up? Surely movie execs aren't just now figuring out that people like 3-D. I would wager that any movie would be cooler in 3-D. Am I crazy? Just to get even, I am going to watch every 3-D movie that comes out. I can't wait until we can get 3-D in our own homes, then it will be in our video games. No probably not, that makes too much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment