Monday, June 15, 2009

Kid Twitter

I think I may get both of my boys a twitter account. No really, it is not as bad an idea as you think. They both basically talk in status updates anyway. Here is a sample of some potential twitters from my boys.


batmanfan: I'm pretending to be a smurf. I am lazy smurf.


iloveelmokid: i going on vacation. bye bye


batmanfan: i don't like going to timeout. i want different consequences.


iloveelmokid: i go in peepee potty


batmanfan:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


iloveelmokid: WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


griffinrlifsey: I feel like I'm taking crazy pills


iloveelmokid: look daddy I climb


batmanfan: bet you can't take the ball from me.


See they would be just as interesting as half of the other people on twitter.


You ought to see their twitpics.

Here is max in timeout, being joined by Whit because he didn't want to be left out.


twitpic/iloveelmokid/timeout
I think I may get them writing their own blogs

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet that Whit didn't want his brother to be lonely in time out. See!! He's a good egg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. It must be nice to live life form one status update to the next...you know, w/o all the crap in between.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone looking for funny stuff, you should go to youtube.com and search for Rasha and Emily those two girls are so funny. Rasha Lifsey is having fun with her friend Emily...

    ReplyDelete